On January 18, 2017 Nick Himonidis will be lecturing on advanced digital evidence issues including the investigation of bitcoin and other cryptocurrency transactions at the Westbury Manor in Westbury Long Island. This program is jointly sponsored by the New York State Society of CPA’s and the Long Island Chapter of the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners.
- Cryptocurrency CLE at the Brooklyn Bar receives local media attention
- Nick Himonidis to give CLE on Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Investigation at the Brooklyn Bar Association
- Nick Himonidis featured as guest on Scope of Success Podcast
- Nick Himonidis presenting a program on investigating Bitcoin and cryptocurrency transactions
- Nick Himonidis to lecture on Digital Evidence